March was a great month for reading with another 10 books read, and no, this is not an April Fool’s joke.
This group was an eclectic mix of audiobooks, picture books, novels and chapter books, including some amazing new releases.
- Dead Man Switch by Tara Moss – an audiobook and the first book I’ve read by Tara Moss. I really enjoyed it & think it would make a great movie or TV series.
- Funny Kid, Prank Wars by Matt Stanton – an audiobook. This wasn’t really my cup of tea, however I can understand why it’s so popular. The prank wars were quite clever.
- Perfectly Weird, Perfectly You by Camilla Pang – a middle grade book with a lot of great information for young readers about life and growing up.
- Single Woman Seeks Revenge by Tracy Bloom – a novel that’s been on my TBR shelf for who knows how long. A fun, light read with a lot of very funny moments.
- Never, Ever Build a Blanket Fort by Travis D Peterson – a picture book ebook that was a lot of fun and had some great tips for building a blanket fort or castle, along with some facts about castles in the back of the book.
- I Just Stay Home with my Mom by Brooke Alexander – a short story in ebook form showing life as a homeschooler through the eyes of a kid.
- Jacaranda Magic by Dannika Patterson – a picture book I’ve had my eye on for ages that shows the joy of jacaranda trees.
- Harriet Hound by Kate Foster – a nearly relased chapter book that has three stories about an eight-year-old autistic superhero. I loved this book.
- Pippin’s Night Time Adventure by Julia Seaborn – a picture book ebook that is delightful.
- The Perfect Book by Jacinta Froud – a brand new picture book that is awesome!
I am currently in the middle of The Royal Correspondent by Alexandra Joel on audiobook and have just started reading To Daph Do Us Part by Phillipa Nefri Clark.
How was your reading during March? I hope you discovered some amazing books.