Melissa Gijsbers runs a regular group for young writers at Monash Library.
For details of Virtual Writers Groups, click here.
She is available to speak at schools, libraries, and writers groups. Some of the workshops she has delivered in the past are below. If there is a topic not listed here that you would be interested in, just ask:
- Writing Flash Fiction - tips for writing short fiction between 500 - 1000 words
- What If...? - writing fractured fairy tales
- Writing Realistic Fiction - tips for writing contemporary or historical fiction in a realistic setting
- Writing books as letters
- Using Writing Prompts - tips for different ways to use writing prompts, includes some creative prompts for people to try
- Simple Financial Record Keeping for Authors - basics of bookkeeping and record keeping to help authors keep track of their fianances
To stay up to date with what’s happening, sign up for my occasional newsletter: