Another month, another awesome pile of books that I’ve read. There is an interesting mix of audiobooks, as well as fiction and non-fiction. I don’t usually read a lot of non-fiction, however I have been on the hunt for books to help me understand my neurodiverse brain, and have started finding them.
Here are the books I read this month:
- Courageous Lucy by Paul Russell & Cara King – a picture book I picked up in the local library.
- The Astrosaurs: The T-Rex Invasion by Steve Cole – a junior fiction book I picked up in a free book giveaway at the library. A fun adventure for kids who love dinosaurs and space travel!
- Mim and the Anxious Artist by Katrina Nannestad – an audiobook that is part of The Travelling Bookshop series and a great story
- Different, Not Less by Chloe Hayden – I had heard a lot about this book and it was a great read, one that autistic women will find useful as well as those who want to understand more about autism in general and specifically in women and girls
- Waking Romeo by Kathryn Barker – a time travelling audiobook
- Growing in to Autism by Sandra Thom-Jones – a book that will be interesting to late-diagnosed autistic women. I found this one resonated with me more than Different, Not Less, however they both had some useful information about autism in them
According to GoodReads, this brings my tally to 40 books for the year!
What books did you read during May? I hope you read some great ones.